If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access, view, obtain information, goods or services from, or otherwise use this Website.
By continuing to use this Website, you are maintaining that you have the authorization necessary to enter into this Agreement and that your use of this Website and any of the content or services it provides does not and will not violate any applicable laws.
Doc Marketers reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Changes to this Agreement take effect when posted to the Website. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Informational Only Content
All information presented in this Website, including without limitation all text, writings, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, documents, materials, and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Website (singly or collectively, the “Website Content”) is intended for informational purposes only.
The Website Content is written, in part or in whole, by nonprofessionals. No warranty whatsoever is made that the Website Content is accurate or that any statement contained or cited in the Website Content is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date.
You may use this Website to submit your name, telephone number, email address, comments, questions, and other information (“Your Information”) in order to contact Doc Marketers or to receive certain additional information. By completing and submitting Your Information, you are expressly electing to be contacted by Doc Marketers, this Website and/or the Doc Marketers’s partners and/or affiliates.
Anytime you submit your Information, you are authorizing Doc Marketers and this website to provide this information either in whole or in part to its own employees, subcontractors, partners, and other relevant third parties, including their agents, marketing firms and licensors. This is done so that these parties can contact you to discuss your situation. You understand and agree that any of these parties may contact you via telephone or email, even if you have registered this information with a do-not-contact registry.
Any email or telephone contact lists generated by this Website are user generated, meaning such lists will only be populated with information expressly provided by visitors freely submitting their contact information and expressly electing to be contacted by Doc Marketers, this Website and/or affiliated third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This website, including all website content, is provided by doc marketers “as is.” Doc marketers makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, or the information, content, materials, goods, products, or services included on this website, to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
Doc marketers and its affiliates, agents and licensors make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, noninfringement, adequacy, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information, goods, products, services, data, facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations contained, offered, or advertised in this website.
Reference to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by name, trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Doc marketers. Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available at this website.
If you rely on this website or any information, product or service available through this website, you do so at your own risk. you understand that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies, outages, and/or other problems with the information, products, and services published on or promoted over this site.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Doc marketers nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees or directors will be held liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or any goods or services advertised on this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, or special damages or lost profits that are based on or come as a result of this website, this agreement, or general use of this website, even if Doc marketers has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
These limitations and exclusions will continue to apply regardless of the type of damages incurred, which include but are not limited to breach of contract or warranty, strict liability, tort, negligence or any other cause of action to the maximum extent allowable by law in areas where such limitations are not prohibited by law, and in no event shall exceed $50.00.
Some areas and jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Some of the above limitations may not apply to you for this reason.
Doc marketers is not responsible for any resulting damage to any user’s computer from any security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical malfunction.
Doc marketers is not liable for the content or performance of any portion of other websites to which this website may be linked or from which this website may be accessed. Users are requested to inform Doc marketers of any errors or inappropriate material found on websites to which this website is or may be linked. The inclusion of any link to any website does not imply approval of or endorsement by Doc marketers of such website, its content, or the products and services it may provide.
Doc marketers reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue the website at any time for any reason without notice or cause. The website may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment.
You agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold Doc Marketers harmless against and from any and all costs or liabilities that you incur in connection with any claim that results from your use or attempted use of this Website. Doc Marketers will also be indemnified and held harmless from claims that result from your failure to act, or any breach of this Agreement made by you. You agree that you will fully cooperate in the defense of any claim that is required. Doc Marketers may, at our own expense, assume exclusive defense and control of any matter that may otherwise be subject to your indemnification. You may not settle any event or matter without written consent from Doc Marketers.
Copyright and Trademark Information
This Website, including all Website Content, is the property of Doc Marketers or its third party licensors and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by worldwide copyright, patient, trademark, databases and other intellectual property rights laws and treaty provisions whether or not a copyright notice is present. You agree to comply with all intellectual property rights laws during your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Website Content.
No right, title or interest in any Website Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise. Doc Marketers reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in the Website and all Website Content.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website, are registered trademarks of Doc Marketers or of other third parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark or copyrightable material displayed on the Website without the written permission of Doc Marketers or such third party that may own the trademarks or copyrightable material displayed on the Website.
Prohibited Website Use
Anytime you use this Website, you agree that you will not:
- Provide any false or inaccurate information;
- Misrepresent your affiliation with any person or agency or impersonate another person or agency;
- Provide information that you are not legally allowed to disclose;
- Use this Website for any commercial purposes, including without limitation sending advertisements and commercial messages;
- Harass, threaten or abuse any other person, whether another user of this website, a Doc Marketers representative or any affiliated third party;
- Infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- Transmit, distribute, republish, display, post, upload, reproduce or copy any of the information contained within this Website either in whole or in part;
- Reproduce this Website in whole or in part on your own website, including using a border or frame environment around the site or using any other framing or mirroring technique to enclose or replicate any part of this Website;
- Translate this Website in whole or in part into any other language, including computer language, or create derivative works from any part of this Website;
- Offer to sell or sell, license or transfer any part of this Website to any third party;
- Use automatic or manual processes like robots and spiders to copy, monitor, or keep a database copy of any part of this Website;
- Use this Website for any purpose other than that for which it is intended, or for any purpose other than gathering information regarding the subject matter and making legitimate inquiries about services featured by this Website;
- Post any material, including that which is vulgar, indecent, libelous, defamatory, abusive, unlawful, threatening, inflammatory, pornographic or sexually explicit, which may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or prohibited by this Agreement;
- Use this Website or access it in such a way that affects the functionality of the Website or any of the other computers and networks connected to this Website;
- Upload or transmit any device or software that contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms or any other routines to this Website or in connection with the Website that may damage or interfere with the normal operation of this Website;
- Attempt to disguise or alter the origin of any inquiry or information that is transmitted through this Website; or
- Use this Website in any manner that violates federal and state laws, including but not limited to laws that regulate the use of telephone solicitations, fax transmissions and commercial email.
Please email us whenever you become aware of or experience any activities or communications that appear to violate the above terms.
Doc Marketers makes no representation that the Website Content is appropriate for use in your country. Some services may not be licensed or available in all jurisdictions. If you choose to access this Website, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any local, state and federal laws.
You understand and agree that the use of this Website shall be governed by India’s law, without regard to principals of conflict of laws, and jurisdiction. You also agree that any cause of action that arises from your use of or attempted use of this Website or any of the services made available by this Website that are pursuant to this Agreement will be filed in a suitable state or federal local court. You agree that you will not sue Doc Marketers or bring a motion against Doc Marketers in any other form, regardless of the cause of action. You also understand and agree that any legal dispute that is between you and Doc Marketers will be governed by local laws without any regard for conflict of law and regardless of your location at the time the access or attempted access to this Website occurred or your current location. If any part of this Agreement conflicts with applicable law, this Agreement shall be deemed modified to conform to the law, without affecting the remaining portions of the Agreement.
For any questions please e-mail: email@example.com